Prometric®, a trusted provider of market-leading test development and delivery solutions, will lead educational discussions on some of the industry’s most relevant topics at the Association of Test Publishers (ATP) Innovations in Testing 2018 annual conference to be held in San Antonio, Texas from February 18th to February 21st .
Each year, the conference brings together about 1,000 testing and assessment industry professionals to learn the latest in the certification and licensure, education, healthcare, industrial/organizational and workforce skills credentialing fields.
In line with the conference focus, “Leading the Conversation: Communicating the Value of Testing,” Prometric experts will cover a range of topics showcasing digital conversion case studies, animated item innovations, developments in competencies measurement and best practices for global expansion.
“The ATP annual conference offers attendees and sponsors an opportunity to not only learn from—but also be inspired by—best-in-class industry professionals,” explains Charles Kernan, president and chief executive officer, Prometric. “As a longtime conference sponsor, we value our partnership with ATP and look forward to the opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss advancements that will propel the industry forward.”
Prometric’s Speaker Series includes the following sessions:
- Competencies: What Are They and How Best Do We Define Them to Measure Them? February 19, 9:45 am - 10:45 am CST
- Handing the Answer Key Over to the Computer: Preparing a Human-Graded Practical Exam for Computer Delivery February 19, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm CST
- Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words in Certification Testing? Using Animated Items in Certification Testing February 19, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm CST
- Global Accessibility: The Future Is Now February 20, 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm CST
- Ditching the Paper: Developing a Custom App for Your Exam and Other Considerations for Going Digital Feb 20, 4:15pm 5:15pm CST
For more information about the ATP Innovations in Testing 2018 conference, please visit http://www.innovationsintesting.org/.
Prometric is the trusted leader in global testing and assessment solutions for academic, corporate, financial services, government, healthcare, professional associations and technology markets. It offers a comprehensive approach to advise, develop, manage and deliver programs in the industry’s most integrated technology-enabled environment across the world’s most secure testing network or through the conveniences of online testing services. The company is committed to service quality and a set of values that supports test takers worldwide who take more than seven million tests each year in more than 180 countries. For more information, please visit www.prometric.com.