Important Note: When you register for your exam, please confirm that all your demographics are correct, including your SSN.
Here are the basic steps to get you ready for your Nebraska Insurance Exam.
Before scheduling your test, please create an account or log into your existing account. To create an account, you must:
- Select “NE” as your state
- Select “Insurance” as the business type
- Enter your eligibility number (SSN)
Once you are set up and logged into your account, you can schedule your test. Just enter your eligibility number (Social Security Number/SSN) and the first four letters of your last name. PLEASE NOTE: you must have an account and select NE’s insurance test in order to schedule online.
The Nebraska Department of Insurance and Prometric are pleased to announce the availability of the Nebraska Insurance exams via Remotely Proctored testing using Prometric’s ProProctor™ application.
Once you are set up and logged into your account, you can schedule your test by the steps below:
- Create or login to your profile as outlined in Step 1
- Click on “Register” next to the exam that you would like to take
- Select which pre-licensing school/education provider you used when preparing for your exam from the provided drop down list
- If you did not utilize a pre-licensing school/education provider when preparing for your exam please select “Not Applicable” from the drop down list
- If your pre-licensing school/education provider is not listed please select “Other” from the drop down list
- Once the above has been completed, your exam will now be listed under the “Ready to Schedule” section of the page
To schedule exam at a Test Center location
Select “Schedule Test Center” to proceed with next steps
To schedule a Remotely Proctored Exam
Select “Schedule Remote Proctor” to proceed with next steps
3. Review the Test Content Outlines
Prepare for your upcoming test by carefully reading the Test Content Outlines which have been prepared to help you successfully pass the test.
Content outlines updated Eff: 1/31/22
|13-01||Producer's Life and Annuities|
|13-02||Producer's Accident and Health or Sickness|
|13-03||Producer's Life and Annuities; Accident and Health or Sickness Insurance|
|13-04||Producer's Property and Casualty|
|13-07||Consultant's Life and Annuities; Accident and Health or Sickness|
|13-08||Consultant's Property and Casualty|