Here are the basic steps to get you ready for your Nebraska Insurance Exam.
Before scheduling your test, please create an account or log into your existing account. To create an account, you must:
- Select “NE” as your state
- Select “Insurance” as the business type
- Enter your eligibility number (SSN)
*Remote Proctoring (ProProctor)* - If you would like to take a remotely proctored exam, after you create your Nebraska Insurance profile please call 800.853.4753.
2. Schedule Your Exam
Once you are set up and logged into your account, you are able to schedule your test. Just enter your eligibility number (Social Security Number/SSN) and the first four letters of your last name. PLEASE NOTE: you must have an account and select NE’s insurance test in order to schedule online.
Once you are set up and logged into your account, you can schedule your test. Just follow the below steps:
- Create or login to your profile as outlined in Step 1
- Click on “Register” next to the exam that you would like to take
- Select which pre-licensing school/education provider you used when preparing for your exam from the provided drop down list
- If you did not utilize a pre-licensing school/education provider when preparing for your exam please select “Not Applicable” from the drop down list
- If your pre-licensing school/education provider is not listed please select “Other” from the drop down list
- Once the above has been completed, your exam will now be listed under the “Ready to Schedule” section of the page
- Select “Schedule now” to proceed with next steps
B.) To schedule a Remotely Proctored Exam:
The Nebraska Department of Insurance and Prometric are pleased to announce the availability of the Nebraska Insurance exams via Remotely Proctored testing using Prometric’s ProProctor™ application.
After you create you profile, you may schedule a remotely proctored exam for your Nebraska Insurance testing. To schedule, candidates should contact the Prometric Contact Center using the State’s toll-free number 800.853.4753 between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. (Eastern time), Monday through Friday. At the end of the call, you will receive a confirmation number for your appointment and will receive an email confirmation with instructions. Record and keep this confirmation number for your records as you will need it to launch your exam.
3. Review the Test Content Outlines
Prepare for your upcoming test by carefully reading the Test Content Outlines which have been prepared to help you successfully pass the test.
|13-01||Producer's Life and Annuities|
|13-02||Producer's Accident and Health or Sickness|
|13-03||Producer's Life and Annuities; Accident and Health or Sickness Insurance|
|13-04||Producer's Property and Casualty|
|13-07||Consultant's Life and Annuities; Accident and Health or Sickness|
|13-08||Consultant's Property and Casualty|
4. Download the License Information Bulletin
Please download the License Information Bulletin to find more information regarding fees, scheduling policies, scoring information and FAQs.
Please download the Remote Proctor License Information Bulletin to find more information regarding fees, scheduling policies, scoring information and FAQ