Starting on Monday, June 7th candidates will be directed to a new Registration and Scheduling page within Prometric’s Candidate Management System.
This update will also result in registration, scheduling and testing to be OFF-LINE from Friday, June 4th-June 6th as system updates are made.
New candidates will now need to create a new profile before scheduling their exam. Candidates who have previously tested with Prometric, will receive a welcome email which will contain a link for you to create your account. Your account will be linked to your profile and you will be able to see your testing history. If you have already passed your exam and have applied for your license, you do NOT need to re-take your exam.
- If you have registered and paid but have not yet scheduled for your exam, please do so prior to May 21st. If you are unable to do so, a refund will be processed and you will receive a check after June 7th. Please note that a refund check could take up to 2-3 weeks for processing.
- Every candidate will need to create a new account, but those with existing profiles will need to use the welcome email as a starting point. If a candidate creates a new profile without using that link, a duplicate profile will be created and could result in scheduling challenges.
Rest assured that the process for scheduling an appointment will remain the same.
Should you have any questions, please contact Candidate Cares @ 1-800-868-6113.
Here are the basic steps to get you ready for your Massachusetts Insurance Exam.
Before scheduling your test, please create an account or log into your existing account. To create an account, you must:
- Select “MA” as your state
- Select “Insurance” as the business type
- Enter your eligibility number (SSN)
Once you are set up and logged into your account, you are able to schedule your test. Just enter your eligibility number (Social Security Number/SSN) and the first four letters of your last name. PLEASE NOTE: you must have an account and select MA’s insurance test in order to schedule online.
3. Review the Test Content Outlines
Prepare for your upcoming test by carefully reading the Test Content Outlines which have been prepared to help you successfully pass the test.
|1651||Producer's Exam for Life Insurance|
|1652||Producer's Exam for Accident and Health or Sickness Insurance|
|1653||Producer's Exam for Property Insurance|
|1654||Producer's Exam for Casualty Insurance|
|1655||Adviser's Exam for Life Insurance|
|1656||Adviser's Exam for Accident and Health or Sickness Insurance|