1. How many questions are on the Practice Exam?
There are fifty (50) questions on each practice exam.
2. Does the Practice Exam show me which questions I answered incorrectly?
If you take the practice exam in "study mode" you will receive instant feedback stating whether or not you answered correctly or incorrectly on each exam question.
3. Is the Practice Exam scored?
You will receive the number of questions you answered correctly. You will not be given a pass or fail status.
4. How much does a Practice Exam cost?
There is no cost to the candidate.
5. Are there different versions of the Practice Exam?
There are not different versions of the practice exams, however all questions are delivered in random order. Therefore it is highly unlikely you will receive questions in the same order twice.
6. Are there state specific questions on the Practice Exam?
State specific questions do NOT appear on the practice exam. Your state's laws, rules and regulations may differ from the content within the practice exam.
7. How long do I have to complete the Practice Exam?
Once you begin your session, you will have twenty-four (24) hours to complete your session.
8. Can I come back to the Practice Exam?
As long as your twenty-four (24) hours have not expired, you may re-enter your practice exam session.
9. How do I restart the Practice Exam?
Use the user ID and password you created at registration and sign back into the system.
10. I lost my user ID and/or password, what do I do?
Please select the recover user name and/or password on the sign in screen.