The self-assessment tests will help you to:
familiarise yourself with the computer-based tests which you will have to sit in the first stage of an AD-level selection procedure.
The tests are split into 2 parts.
- Part 1- (applicable for AD competitions and FG IV CAST) consists of the following sections (Combined time - 41 minutes):
- Verbal reasoning test (10 questions)
- Numerical reasoning test ( 5 questions)
- Abstract reasoning test (10 questions)
- Combined time (41 minutes)
Part 2 - (applicable only for specific AD competitions) consists of: consists of the following sections:
- Situational Judgement test (40 questions, 35 minutes )