Due to COVID-19 testing restrictions, fingerprinting will not be available currently at Prometric Test Centers. Applicants may get their fingerprints completed at any business that provides this service. Fingerprints must be on FBI Form FD-258 and be accompanied by form L-FPV.
Here are the basic steps to get you ready for your Arizona Insurance Exam.
Before scheduling your test, please create an account or log into your existing account. To create an account, you must:
- Select “AZ” as your state
- Select “Insurance” as the business type
- Enter your eligibility number (SSN)
Once you are set up and logged into your account, you are able to schedule your test. Just enter your eligibility number (Social Security Number/SSN) and the first four letters of your last name. PLEASE NOTE: you must have an account and select AZ’s insurance test in order to schedule online.
Starting January 1 2020, AZ Department of Insurance will only accept the following forms of identification for testing. One form of non-expired, government issued, photo and signature bearing ID is required.
*Any form of ID that DOES NOT include a signature or picture will require a secondary ID with signature and picture. See test center staff for more details.
- An Arizona driver license issued after 1996 or an Arizona non-operating identification license.
- A driver license issued by a state that verifies lawful presence in the United States. (Licenses from IL, NM, UT, and WA are not acceptable)
- A birth certificate or delayed birth certificate issued by any state, territory or possession of the United States.
- A United States certificate of birth abroad.
- A United States passport.
- A foreign passport with a United States visa.
- An I-94 form with a photograph.
- A United States citizenship and immigration services employment authorization document or refugee travel document.
- A United States certificate of naturalization.
- A United States certificate of citizenship.
- A tribal certificate of Indian blood.
- A tribal or bureau of Indian affairs affidavit of birth.
3. Review the Test Content Outlines
Prepare for your upcoming test by carefully reading the Test Content Outlines which have been prepared to help you successfully pass the test.
|13-31||Insurance Producer - Life|
|13-32||Insurance Producer - Accident and Health|
|13-33||Insurance Producer - Life, Accident and Health|
|13-34||Insurance Producer - Property and Casualty (commercial and noncommercial)|
|13-35||Bail Bond Agent|
|13-36||Insurance Claims Adjuster (property and casualty)|
|13-41||Surplus Lines Insurance Broker|
|13-42||Insurance Producer - Property (commercial and noncommercial)|
|13-43||Insurance Producer - Casualty (commercial and noncommercial)|
|13-44||Insurance Producer - Personal Lines (noncommercial property and casualty)|
|13-46||Arizona Examination for Crop Insurance Producer|