The world’s only international English language test specifically for healthcare professionals
Three different delivery modes are now available for OET to give candidates choice, convenience and confidence:
- OET on paper at test venues – the test of choice for healthcare professionals for the past 30 years
- OET on computer at test venues – the same test you know and love but on computer
- OET @ Home – the same test you know and love but on computer in your own home.
Both OET on computer at test venues and OET @ Home are delivered by Prometric, but the Speaking test will take place via Zoom. Please review the Speaking test User Guide well ahead of test day.
Whichever delivery mode you choose, the test tasks, format and level of difficulty will remain the same.
Booking your test
Please book your test via the OET website.
OET @ Home System Requirements
- Laptop/ PC with moveable webcam
- Laptop/ PC Power Source: Please plug your device directly into a power source, unattached from a docking station.
- Operation System: Windows 7 or higher. No Macs or dual monitors allowed.
- Web Browser: Current version of Google Chrome.
- Internet Connection Speed: 0.5mbps as a minimum. Please position your device where you can receive the strongest signal. For the best experience, use an Ethernet cable to connect directly to the router.
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080. Note: Your browser zoom must be set at 100% or the test may not display properly.