TAKE A TEST DRIVE BEFORE EXAM DAY
CSMLS invites you to experience the scheduling and test delivery process that CSMLS candidates will go through when they challenge their CSMLS exam through Prometric’s network of test centers or online remotely proctored via ProProctorTM platform. The CSMLS Test Drive provides candidates an opportunity to familiarize themselves with Prometric’s assessment platform, which will be used to deliver your certification exam. Before you begin, it is strongly recommended that you take a few minutes to review the tutorial, which provides an overview of the features available to you during the examination.
Please note that your performance in the Test Drive will not predict your success or failure of the actual Exam. These questions are provided for the sole purpose of allowing you to become familiar with this computerized environment.
This Test Drive contains 20 questions, presented in sequential order. You will have 20 minutes to answer all the questions.
There are 2 ways to experience the CSMLS Test Drive:
- Physical Test Center, where the experience includes check-in, ID confirmation, seating, tutorial, the DEMO Exam, and check-out. Once checked in, you'll be exposed to the full testing experience such as the use of lockers, testing at a computer and exposure to Test Center Administrators (proctors) walk-throughs, which occur during any actual test. Additionally, by driving to the testing center in advance, you can familiarize yourself with the parking situation, the location of the testing suite and the time it takes to drive to the center from your location.
Scheduling your CSMLS Test Drive at Prometric Test Center:
- Remote Proctoring, where the experience includes remote check-in, ID confirmation, tutorial, the DEMO Exam, and survey. Once checked in, you'll be exposed to the full testing experience such as the use of the Online Scratchpad, the exam interface and interaction with Test Administrators (proctors) via chat, which occur during an actual remotely proctored test.
- Remotely proctored exams are offered online through Prometric’s ProProctorTM application. Before attempting to schedule a remotely proctored exam, candidates must confirm their computer’s compatibility to allow remote proctoring. To confirm that your computer and network will allow testing through ProProctorTM, click here.
- In order to proceed with this option, you must have access to a computer with a camera, a microphone, and a stable internet connection. You must also be able to install a lightweight application prior to the exam.
- For more information about remotely proctored exams, review the ProProctor User Guide.
Scheduling your Remotely Proctored CSMLS Test Drive:
Individuals interested in scheduling a CSMLS Test Drive can do so in the same way candidates will schedule an actual exam. Schedule your CSMLS Test Drive now by clicking “schedule my test” above. Then, simply follow the on-screen steps which will walk you through the scheduling process.
Once you have completed the DEMO Exam, a Notice of Completion email will be sent to the email address you used to register for the CSMLS Test Drive. The email will not provide you with a result