Massachusetts Producers will only receive CE credit for Producer approved courses; if a Producer takes a Public Insurance Adjuster CE course, the Producer will not receive CE credit. In addition, Public Insurance Adjusters will only receive CE credit for Public Insurance Adjuster approved CE courses, if a Public Insurance Adjuster takes Producer CE courses (G), he/she will not receive CE credit.
- New Prometric Roster Fee – Effective July 22, 2015
- 2014 MA Long Term Care Training Information for Providers
- MA Ethics Re-categorization
- 2016 Annuity Re-categorization
Providers can enter and edit course offerings, submit rosters, and check the status of course approval online. Sponsors and compliance officers can look up transcripts for multiple agents online. Click here for all available services.
INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS
- Continuing Education Program Requirements
- Provider Registration Application (MAP-01)
- Course Approval Application (MAC-02)
- Course Completion Certificate
More information about CE requirements is available on the regulatory agency website. The link below takes you out of the Prometric website and into the agency site. A new browser window will open when you click on the link below.
Contact Prometric if this website does not provide the information you need.
Attn: Massachusetts Continuing Education
7941 Corporate Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
Phone: (800) 742-8731
Fax: (800) 735-7977