Prometric Testing Center
To schedule an exam at a Prometric Test Center, select the appropriate option on the left side of the screen under Test Center Exam.
Then follow the on-screen prompts as you walk through the rest of the process.
For questions about exam scheduling, online testing, or testing centers, please email SMT-OperationsTeam@prometric.com or call 1-866-773-1114.
What is Online Remote Proctoring with Prometric ProProctor?
AICI has partnered with Prometric to provide remote proctoring exam sessions using Prometric’s ProProctor™ application. Using this remote proctoring service allows you to pre-schedule a time and date for completing your exam at a location of your choice.. You will be able to take your exam online while a Prometric proctor is overseeing the examination process remotely.
To ensure a positive experience using ProProctor throughout your exam, please read the following information.
Online, remote exams are offered using Prometric’s ProProctor™ application. For a remotely proctored exam, you must supply the computer which must have a camera, microphone and an internet connection and be able to install a lightweight app prior to the test event. You will be able to take the exam online while a Prometric proctor is overseeing the examination process remotely. To confirm that your computer and network will allow testing through ProProctor™ visit https://rpcandidate.prometric.com/
To schedule a Remotely Proctored exam, select the appropriate option on the left side of the screen under Remotely Proctored Exam.
On Exam Day
- Important: Use the same workspace setup, location, and system you used during your pre-check of internet speed and system check.
- Make sure your testing environment is clean and clear of clutter. Exams can be paused or cancelled due to a cluttered desk or area.
- Have your Prometric confirmation number ready.
- On test day, you will be required to present one valid, government-issued photo ID that is legible. Acceptable Forms of ID are:
- Driver’s License
- Military ID Card
- State Issued ID
When all the above steps are complete, perform the following steps 15-30 minutes before your scheduled start time:
- Launch the exam
- Successfully complete the system check.
- Select the appropriate icon under REMOTE PROCTOR EXAM SESSION on left hand side.
- Complete your pre-flight process with your proctor.
- Finally take your exam during the scheduled time window.
What happens if I have problems with my exam or system check?
- Please utilize the “CHATBOX” in ProProctor for assistance.
- All ProProctor services are managed by Prometric chatbox. Once you leave the WebCE platform, all issues must be resolved by Prometric.