Effective January 1, 2018, all applications, rosters and offerings must be submitted electronically through Sircon’s Compliance Express system.
Online services are provided through Vertafore at www.Sircon.com.
- Approved course lists
- CE Provider/Course application submissions
- CE Provider/Course renewals
- CE Roster submission
- Course offering schedule submission
E-mail Vertafore to request information on using web-based services.
Important Information Regarding the Affordable Care Act
INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS
West Virginia Continuing Education Provider Information Packet
- Provider Registration Application
- Course Approval Application and Course Rosters
- Sample Affidavit for Self-Study Exams
- Sample Course Outlines
- Roster reporting information
- Fee Worksheet
- Pre-Licensing Provider Approval Application
- Instructor Approval Application
- Class Schedule Form
- Student Registration Form
- Course Completion Certificate
- Course Evaluation Form
More information about CE requirements is available on the regulatory agency website. The link below takes you out of the Prometric website and into the agency website.
Contact Prometric if this website does not provide the information you need.
Attn: West Virginia Continuing Education
7941 Corporate Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
Phone: (800) 805-9127
Fax: (800) 735-7977