Online services are provided through Vertafore at Sircon.com.
- Approved course lists
- Course offering schedule submission
- Continuing Education transcript
E-mail Vertafore to request information on using web-based services.
INFORMATION FOR LICENSEEs
- Only courses categorized for Ethics will be applied toward the three-credit compliance requirement. Having “ethics” in the title of an approved CE course does not mean that it is categorized for Ethics.
- Producers who sell only pre-need funeral insurance or only through a telemarketing firm engaged solely in selling insurance products via a scripted prescription filed with and approved by the Commissioner, may submit an affidavit and have the requirement reduced to six hours. Of the six hours, at least three credit hours must be from courses categorized as Ethics.
- Producers are responsible for providing Prometric with a completed affidavit form no earlier than 3 months before the end of the producer’s compliance period. Forms received earlier than 3 months before the end of the compliance period will be rejected.
- Who must comply with CE requirements?
- How many credit hours must I earn to meet the requirements?
- Nonresident licensees CE requirements
- Exemptions from CE requirements
More information about CE requirements is available on the regulatory agency website. The link below takes you out of the Prometric website and into the agency site.
Contact Prometric if this website does not provide the information you need.
Attn: West Virginia Continuing Education
7941 Corporate Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
Phone: (800) 805-9127
Fax: (800) 735-7977