Online services are provided through Vertafore at Sircon.com.
- Approved course lists
- Course offering schedule submission
- Continuing Education transcript
E-mail Vertafore to request information on using web-based services.
INFORMATION FOR LICENSEES
- All producers are required to complete a total of 24 hours of CE each review period after their first renewal or eligibility for renewal.
- All producers must take three hours of ethics education every review period. The three hours of ethics can be counted towards the overall 24-hour CE requirement.
- All property and casualty producers must satisfy a one-time, three-hour flood insurance course. The three-hour flood requirement can be counted toward a producer’s overall 24 hour CE requirement.
- The CE Review Period coincides with the license term, and ends on March 31st of odd years. A producer may request a six-month extension (from March 31st) for completion of CE requirements.
- All producers selling long term care insurance must complete additional training specific to Long Term Care Insurance and the Vermont Medicaid Program. For additional information see Rule H-2009-01.
- The Producer Information Fact Sheet has complete details about compliance requirements and deadlines. If you cannot find an answer to your question in the Producer Information Fact Sheet, please contact the Department by email at email@example.com.
More information about CE requirements is available on the regulatory agency website. The link below takes you out of the Prometric website and into the agency site. A new browser window will open when you click on the link.
Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
Contact Prometric if this website does not provide the information you need.
Attn: Vermont Continuing Education
7941 Corporate Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
Phone: (800) 532-2199
Fax: (800) 735-7977 Email: CESupportTeam@Prometric.com