Who we are. ONCC is the premier provider of nationally accredited certification for registered nurses in oncology and related specialties. ONCC offered its first certification examination – Oncology Certified Nurse – in 1986. Today, there are more than 40,000 nurses who are certified by ONCC.
Are you already approved to test? Make a test appointment by clicking on 'Schedule' located on the left side bar.
Learn more. Apply for a test. Visit the ONCC website to learn about the right certification for you, including:
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN®)
- Certified Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse (CPHON®)
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Certified Nurse (BMTCN®)
- Certified Breast Care Nurse (CBCN®)
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®)
Take a Practice Test.ONCC offers Practice Tests – including a free Practice Test for each credential. It’s a great way to assess your readiness or become familiar with the format of ONCC test items.
Why should you be certified?
- 88% of certified nurses say certification increased their confidence
- 90% of nurse managers prefer to hire a certified nurse when other factors are equal
- 97% of nurses say certification provides personal satisfaction
Results Report If you tested on January 4, 2019 or after, you can download a copy of your results report with your testing appointment ID and the last name on your testing appointment here. The results report includes your performance summary and a Q&A section about your examination results. Please check all pages. Due to variations in printer settings, the score report may print with a blank sheet. Please disregard the blank sheet.