Effective June 1, 2018, all submissions must now be submitted electronically via Sircon’s Compliance Express system. These transactions include provider applications, course applications, classroom offerings and course completion roster uploads.
Online services are provided through Vertafore at Sircon.com.
- Approved course lists
- CE Provider/Course application submissions
- CE Provider/Course renewals
- CE Roster submission
- Course offering schedule submission
E-mail Vertafore to request information on using web-based services.
INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS
- Continuing Education Program Requirements
- Instructor Guidelines and Instructions
- Provider Application Form (NCP-01)
- Course Approval Application (NCC-01)
- Roster Reporting Form (NCCR-01)
More information about CE requirements is available on the regulatory agency website. The link below takes you out of the Prometric website and into the agency site. A new browser window will open when you click on the link below.
Contact Prometric if this website does not provide the information you need.
Attn: North Carolina Continuing Education
7941 Corporate Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
Phone: (866) 241-3121
Fax: (800) 735-7977