Kindly apply through the Dubai Healthcare City Regulatory website (www.dhcr.gov.ae). Applicants are required to obtain an Eligibility ID through DHCR prior to registering for the DHCA exam.
Please be advised that Prometric does not sell test preparation or practice content in any form. Any website or training provider claiming to offer the official test content is unauthorized and not supported by Dubai Healthcare City Authority or Prometric. If you come across any such website or training provider please contact our legal department so that we may take the appropriate legal actions firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: To enable high quality integrated healthcare, education, research and wellness by forming strategic partnerships. This will deliver exceptional customer experiences, ultimately impacting every member of our society.
Vision: Dubai Healthcare City will become an internationally recognized location of choice for quality healthcare and an integrated centre of excellence for clinical & wellness services, medical education & research.
About Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA):
Dubai Healthcare City Authority, governing body and regulator of Dubai Healthcare City, was established in May 2011 by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to re-align Dubai Healthcare City to create an internationally renowned site and centre for integrated medical services. At that same time, HH Sheikh Mohammed appointed HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein as Chairperson of Dubai Healthcare City Authority, and outlined specific guidelines for effective project implementation and strategic development within the initiative’s framework. Later that year, in December 2011, HH Sheikh Mohammed appointed a new Board of Directors, accountable to HRH Princess Haya, to take the Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone to a new level of medical excellence.
About Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC):
Launched in 2002 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is a free zone mandated to meet the demand for high-quality, patient-centered healthcare.
Through strategic partnerships, DHCC brings together a wealth of services in healthcare, medical education and research, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, wellness and allied support.
Located in the heart of Dubai, DHCC comprises two phases. Phase 1, dedicated to healthcare and medical education, covers 4.1 million square feet, and Phase 2, which is dedicated to wellness, will cover 19 million square feet. Development in Phase 2 is underway.
DHCC, overseen by the Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA), operates through four divisions:
- Healthcare: The DHCC is home to more than 120 medical facilities including hospitals, outpatient medical centers and diagnostic laboratories with more than 4,000 licensed professionals. Through the expertise of leading medical institutions and providers, patients have access to the A-Z of quality healthcare.
- Education and Research: Through the Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center (MBR-AMC), DHCC aims to establish an integrated academic and clinical environment to build capacity and advance medical education in the region.
- Investment: DHCC offers medical and healthcare providers with a ‘one-stop shop’ solution to set up operations and avail of free zone benefits. The investment product portfolio has clinical, commercial, retail, business centre and free-hold land.
- Regulatory: Under DHCA, the Centre for Healthcare Planning and Quality (CPQ) is an independent regulatory body responsible for licensing healthcare providers and professionals, and setting and maintaining international best practice in healthcare delivery and patient care within DHCC.
In partnership with Prometric, DHCA provides a non-eligibility licensing exam to assess all candidates across most healthcare professions. For information on available licensing exams, and policies and procedures, please visit the CPQ website (http://www.dhcc.ae/Portal/en/education/medical-education-projects.aspx).
To schedule an exam, simply select the appropriate icon above to get started. Not sure what you need? Here are some helpful hints:
- Schedule: Choose a test, date, time and location.
- Locate: Search the locations where your test is offered.
- Reschedule/Cancel: Change or cancel an existing test appointment.
- Confirm: Double-check your appointment details.
Then follow the on-screen prompts as you walk through the rest of the process.
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA) exam check-in procedure requires biometric (fingerprint) capture to positively identify candidates. Therefore, the DHCA exams are only available in test centers where biometric function is enabled.
- DHCA Score Report will indicate exam result – ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’, helping the candidate decide on the next step towards professional license application through the CPQ website ( www.cpq.dhcc.ae ).
For general candidate queries, including scheduling, please dial 0031 320 239 540