Proctor Administration Materials
Includes delivery options and content overview.
SafeMark® Certified Food Protection Manager
Prometric's Food Safety Program program offers instructors, proctors and training providers a flexible, reliable and cost-effective solutions that will complement your business. You provide the collaborative learning and secure test environments; we provide the tools with flexible ordering and payment options.
When registering to become a proctor of the SafeMark exam:
- Type “FMI” in the Company box on the application
- Use the Client Sponsor Code FMI02VA001 on the application
Benefits of Becoming a Proctor
- A widely recognized, accredited and nationally accepted program to enhance recognition of your business
- A scalable program for any size business
- Offered as both paper or Internet-based tests
- The Food Safety Program is more cost effective than other similar offerings, giving you less overhead cost and appeals to candidates who want an affordable training and certification solution
- An easy and affordable way to build your business
- Increased revenue for your business
- An additional service to offer your community
Food Safety Program Features
- Adheres to and is recognized by the Conference for Food Protection (CFP) and is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). It is accepted in most state jurisdictions.
- Choice of Internet and paper-based exam options in your facility or access to the Prometric worldwide test center network for computer-delivered exams
- Exams offered in English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean, offering flexibility and convenience to your student population
- Course outlines allow instructors to tailor programs to jurisdictional or organizational requirements
- Proctor training manuals and instructor PowerPoint presentation in English and Spanish
- Simplified tracking and reporting with data feeds to your systems and/or online access to training and certification data