· If you are experiencing issues connecting, it is important to confirm you are connecting properly with the TLS 1.1/1.2/SHA-2 protocol.
· If you use a non-supported operating system or browser (such as Windows XP/Vista or anything below IE 9), you may be trying to connect through a lower protocol that could put your data at greater risk. Click here to test your browser.
· If you still have questions on how to upgrade, just submit your question(s) to our technology experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you experience an error when opening a link, enable TLS 1.1 or 1.2 in your browser. Additionally, we recommend that you disable TLS 1.0 in your browser.
· If your browser does not support the newer TLS 1.1 or 1.2 versions, replace or upgrade your browser with a more recent or supported version.
Please refer to the table below on the most commonly used desktop or mobile browsers:
Career Opportunities | Terms | Privacy | Ethics | Site Status | ©2018 Prometric