HACCP Exam Beta Testers Needed
Prometric is currently recruiting beta testers for its new food safety HACCP exam. Interested testers should have recent HACCP experience or certification. Being a tester means you can take the HACCP exam for free, test remotely, and receive a certificate of completion once you pass the exam.
Registration is open now for test dates in March and April. If interested in becoming a beta tester, please contact Janiece Attal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Taker Qualifications
- HACCP certificate through training and/or
- Recent HACCP experience
Test Taker Benefits
- Take the HACCP exam for FREE (approximately an $80 savings)
- Test anywhere and anytime using Prometric's remote proctoring technology
- Contribute to the development and scoring of the of the new HACCP exam for industry
- Receive a certificate of completion upon successful passing of the exam (receipt of certificate may take up to six months)
- Testing time frame: February 14, 2018 - April 30, 2018
- Time commitment: The exam will take two to four hours to complete.
- Location: This beta exam is delivered remotely through Prometric's ProProctor System. Test takers will be able to take the exam when and where it is convenient.
System Requirements and Validation
- Laptop or undocked PC
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Latest Chrome Browser
- Wi-Fi connection
- Internet connection speed of 0.5 mbps or greater
- Web camera
- Beta testers are required to self-validate their computer environment by performing a simple system check.