Remote Proctor Scheduling
Notice: ONLY the following SCFHS exams have the option to test virtually via remote proctor:
- Promotion exam of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Saudi Dental Licensing Bank (Practice)
- Saudi Laboratory Licensing Bank (Practice)
- Saudi Medical Licensing Bank (Practice)
- Saudi Nursing Licensing Exam (Practice)
- Saudi Pharmacy Licensing Exam (Practice)
- Saudi Respiratory Care Licensure Examination (Practice)
- Saudi Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination (Practice)
Remote exams are offered virtually using Prometric’s ProProctor™ application online. For a remotely proctored exam:
- You must have access to a computer with a camera, microphone, and an internet connection.
- Your computer must be able to install a lightweight app prior to the test event.
- You will be able to take the exam online while a Prometric proctor oversees the examination process remotely.
- To confirm that your computer and network will allow testing through ProProctorTM, click here.
For information on the environmental and other testing requirements please refer to ProProctor User Guide before scheduling your exam
Frequently Asked Questions about the SCFHS Test
Your Eligibility Number is required to schedule your exam.
- Schedule your remotely proctored exam
- Reschedule your remotely proctored exam
- Cancel your remotely proctored exam
After scheduling your exam, please review your appointment confirmation email to ensure that you have the correct exam, date, and time. Please access ProProctor 30 minutes before your exam time.
Rescheduling / Cancel Policies for Promotion Exams:
- Promotion Exams cannot be cancelled or rescheduled after booking. You will not be entitled to any refund, and you will lose your original test fee.
- Promotion Exams occur on a pre-determined date which is announced by SCFHS directly. To know more please visit SCFHS Testing Information.
Rescheduling / Cancel Policies for Practice Exams:
- If you cancel or reschedule 30 calendar days or more before the test date, you may do this free of charge. For cancellations your refund will be processed automatically
- If you cancel or reschedule 16 to 30 calendar days before the test date, you will be charged a standard $50 cancellation/reschedule fee. For cancellations the remaining balance of your test fee will be automatically refunded.
- If you cancel or reschedule 15 calendar days or less before the test date, you will not be entitled to any refund, and you will lose your original test fee. You should contact SCFHS directly to re-register. Candidates will need to repay the testing fee.